Spector are a Managed Service IT company seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join our expanding team. We see this as a key role to assist us reaching our growth targets while still retaining the top class service we currently provide our clients. The candidate will report directly to the leadership team with overall responsibility for the day to day performance of the Service Desk.
Duties and Responsibilities
· To Develop, Train and Motivate the ServiceDesk Team.
· Successful onboarding of new clients.
· Responsible for Service Desk resource planning and utilisation.
· Onboard and set out a clear training path for new team members.
· Maintain high CSAT level across all clients.
· Owner and manager of ServiceDesk metrics. Reporting directly to the leadership team.
· Overall responsibility for the improvement of Service GM.
· Ensure upkeep and adherence to processes and procedures and recommend improvements.
· Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes.
· Ownership of all major incidents ensuring effective communication and post incident reviews.
· Establish good relationships with clients and 3rd party suppliers.
·Attend quarterly peer group meetings to achieve best practice standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual really needs to possess the following personal traits:
· A passion for Service Improvement.
· Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently.
· Improvement minded.
· Technology focused.
· Team player.
Education and qualifications
· Minimum 2 years’ experience managing a team in a similar environment
· A good understanding of ITIL disciplines.
· 3rd Level Diploma/Degree would be beneficial.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience, qualifications mix.
Company bonus structure.