Linux Support Engineer
We are currently looking for Technical Support Engineers who are interested in joining a leading Cyber Security client customer support team.
You will join a company who offer fantastic training, growth and progression opportunities.
• Support customers over various mediums such as phone, email, screen-sharing and the customer portal
• Enable customers to overcome challenges they experience while deploying and/or managing the solution
• Document, escalate and advocate for issues the customer experience while using the solution
• Help produce internal and external knowledgebase articles
• Work closely with other departments as needed to address customer concerns
• This position involves weekend and evening work
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Linux command line skills for troubleshooting using; less, grep, htop, traceroute, ping, dig, tcpdump, etc…
• Windows experience and troubleshooting skills such as reading and interpreting Windows event logs
• Experience with virtual machines in platforms such as Hyper-V and ESX/ESXi
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, Routing/Switching, Firewalls, Proxies, Port and Network Address Translation
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!