Dublin City Centre
Do you like the sound of working with the latest tools and technologies? Do you like the idea of having a defined career path and continuous training?
Then read on!
Our Dublin based client are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and talented Network Engineers to join their growing support team. As a Network Engineer you will become an integral part of the team combining both in house and on site client site services.
You will be monitoring and managing the Networks for clients and will be assisting in the design and delivery of new Network Infrastructure. There will be a key part in R&D and staying up to date with the latest trends in the tech sector.
You will be rewarded with fun and friendly working environment and compensated with a generous salary between €30-35,000 DOE and will be provided with a company bonus and fully paid training for certifications.
Network Engineer Requirements:
* 2-3 years working experience in a similar role
* Good knowledge of Networking
* Professional certification such as Comptia +, Comptia Network +, CCNA, MCSA etc
* Knowledge and understanding of Windows, Hyper V & VMware would be a good
* Experience with Office 365, Antivirus, End Point and Backups
* 3rd level degree in relevant field would be beneficial
If this Network Engineering role sounds interesting please apply online on contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Keywords: Ireland, Dublin, Networking, Network Engineer, Comptia, CCNA, Windows, Microsoft, Virtualisation, MCSA,
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.