Full Stack Web Developer (WordPress)
• Participating in the architecture, design, development and launching of web applications
• Ensuring that all technical requirements for new projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented
• Working independently on assigned components and tasks
• Maintaining existing web sites built with WordPress/PHP
• Maintaining quality control of web design and standards, ensuring best practices are followed
Skills Experience and Qualifications:
• A minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the industry
• Advanced knowledge with PHP and other OOP languages
• WordPress theme and plugin development
• Knowledge of React.js is a bonus
• Knowledge with Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe products
• Front-end design/development with experience of responsive/adaptive design
• MySQL other and database knowledge
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment to brainstorm and troubleshoot
• Knowledge of SEO best practices
• Desire to work in a small agency with a big heart
• A passion for excellence, a daring to be different
• Freedom to be yourself and shape your own future
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!