Technical Lead – Java
• Work as part of a global, cross-functional team to develop innovative software for organisation stakeholders.
• Contribute to projects by creating well-designed, customized, testable, efficient code for organisation platforms.
• Assist teams in providing ongoing support, troubleshooting, improvements, or custom enhancements to existing platforms.
• Enhance application code base
• Occasionally participate in on-call rotations and/or provide after-hours support.
• Collaborate with our global teams, internal stakeholders and customers.
• Act as a mentor and subject matter expert for team members.
• Validate requirements and designs for custom built software projects.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• 10+ years of software development experience.
• Experience working on multiple organisation platforms or similar relevant industry experience.
• Experience acting as a project lead, technical lead, or people manager.
• Degree in technology, business, finance, accounting or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Expert level ability in designing, building and testing Java EE applications based on extensive work experience.
• Experience with implementing large complex Java applications.
• Expert level knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL performance tuning, and relational database concepts.
• Experience with large databases & data structures, UNIX administration, Web Services, JBoss, or AngularJS preferred.
• Experience working in the insurance industry preferred.
• Expert level experience with software engineering tools (Eclipse, etc) and methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, etc).
• Expertise with Microsoft Windows, Office, IIS.
• Ability to influence, lead, and work as part of a cross-functional, global team.
• Expertise with advanced technical concepts (examples: design patterns, SOA, SDLC).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!