Business System Analyst II
• Completing research and providing analysis as needed to support Management in decision making
• Facilitating business need identification
• Developing and executing proposed business and technical solutions
• Developing business requirements for the business/technology solutions that will allow the client and internal customer departments to become more efficient and effective
• Estimating implementation costs and efforts
• Documenting flows and procedures for Performance Quality as a results of implementations
• Ensuring quality of solutions delivered (leading user acceptance testing)
• Identifying, developing and executing continuous improvement opportunities
• Other support to operations areas as identified
Skills, Experience and Education:
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field; or a high school education and equivalent work experience in business analysis and application development
• 5 + years’ experience
• Ideally 2 + years’ experience in Annuity, mutual funds, financial services, or life insurance work experience
• Basic knowledge of PC, client/server, and network environments
• Effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Customer service skills with strong relationship management skills with the ability to interact positively and successfully with all level of associates and managers to meet business needs
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
• Familiarity with project management methods (SDLC, PMI, ITIL, Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!