Application Support Engineer
I'm currently working with a local financial services company who are looking to add an application support engineer to their Dublin based team. The company are well established within the Dublin tech scene and would be one of the most recognisable brands in Ireland.
This role will work closely with multiple development teams and be tasked to identify, investigate and resolve all technical issues affecting business systems. You will need to have excellent troubleshooting skills and have experience communicating with multiple internal teams as well as a variety of enterprise external customers.
You'll be supporting system deployments through to delivery and on to live service and working with third party vendors to to ensure incidents are resolved promptly. The company have been moving through an exciting time over the past 12 months and they have a number of highly interesting large scale projects to come. It's an excellent opportunity for someone to join an established company with excellent growth potential and a chance to take their career to the next level.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
* 1-3 years experience in an application support engineering role.
* Strong understanding of the SCLC.
* Strong troubleshooting skills and experience working in a technical delivery role.
* Experience with SQL programming and exposure to SQL database maintenance practices.
* Experience supporting Java based applications.
* Knowledge of SQL server, XML and MySQL is desirable.
* Strong organisational skills with good ability to prioritise and multitask.
If you'd be interested in applying for this role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.