itContracting Operations Manager
itContracting have been positioning the best permanent, contract and temporary IT talent within the brightest companies since 2010, and are one of the country's leading IT recruitment agencies operating at the highest levels in both the Private and Public sectors. itContracting are part of the Evros Technology Group, a full service IT solutions company established in 1990, employing 400+ staff with a turnover of approx. €85m. Evros provides a full end to end, flexible and innovative approach to servicing our clients' IT requirements, providing them with the assurance that all of their IT needs can be managed by one provider.
Due to continued growth and the fantastic potential of our expanding client portfolio, itContracting are currently looking to hire an experienced Operations Manager to join our team in Dublin.
The successful Operations Manager will manage and lead the Recruitment Team within itContracting. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join us, reporting directly to the itContracting Practice Director, where the ideal candidate will have demonstrated their ability to effectively manage a team in a fast paced environment.
The Operations Manager will hold a target and be responsible for:
* Working with the Practice Director to implement the strategic vision & ensure strategic goals are communicated out to wider team
* Day to day management of the Recruiter Team with a focus on driving KPI's and metrics
* Lead and enable operational excellence through development and management of department staff. Inclusive of all people leadership activities such as hiring, goal setting, performance management and appraisals, coaching, effective delegation of work, and supervising workloads
* Ensure professional and functional growth of staff through identification, creation and deployment of professional development plans and role-specific training
* Improve and develop current operations to increase effectiveness of all operational activities and continuously improve the business and process flow
* Be commercially focused and develop new business opportunities to grow the current client base
* Preparation and delivery of KPI and metrics reporting to Practice Director
* Innovation - delivering transformation to future proof the delivery of our services (e.g. systems and best practices)
* Work with the Evros Marketing Team to recommend ways to improve the itContracting brand
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* A proven track record in people management and leadership
* Experience in employee recruitment and training
* Proactive individual with a continuous improvement mindset
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* A results orientated individual who thrives in a busy and challenging environment
* Be able to show an energetic and innovative approach to problem solving and continuous improvement
* Ability to travel when necessary
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and growing recruitment business. We are open and transparent in how we work and believe in collaboration, honesty and trust. We are always looking for people who can offer new ideas, different ways of working and creativity. We also have fantastic offices next to the Green Line Luas in Cherrywood, with great facilities and a modern working environment. We offer a competitive salary, healthcare and pension as well as the latest technology tools to help you achieve your best.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Sharon O'Reilly in itContracting directly ( 086 854 0245 or sharon dot oreilly at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.