Senior Java Developer - Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest payment processing organisations.
Senior Java Developer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working within an existing team and using JEE and related technologies to design, deliver and test solutions based on the client’s business needs.
- Developing high-scalable software solutions
- Maintain and support these solutions on a daily basis
- Liaise with internal and external customers to define requirements and develop solutions.
- Identify and deliver potential improvements in the development area of the business
- Get involved at all stages of the development lifecycle (design, development and testing)
- Identifies and manages interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations
- Able to break complex matters down into well-defined units of work
What you need:
- 7+ years’ Java & JEE / J2EE Application experience
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns / SOA (Service-Orientated Architecture)
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with SOAP/REST web services
- Knowledge of Object Relational Mapping tools (Hibernate/JPA)
- Oracle / SQL experience is desirable but not essential
What’s on offer:
- €80,000 - €90,000 Salary + Benefits
- Pension, Full Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Life Assurance etc.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.