Our client a manufacturing company based in Sligo require a SAP Technician to support their New Product Introduction.
• Ensure all necessary SAP activities are in place to support current commercial production.
• New Product introduction: support timely introduction of new products by ensuring all SAP activities are implemented and effective.
• SAP Technician will support , DSP, SRM, ECC, Recipe creation and be audit ready to defend the system during Internal/ External audits.
• Ensure compliance with all quality procedures / regulations at all times.
• Process Improvements: Position will be responsible for identifying and implementing process improvements.
• Ensure compliance with all EH&S procedures at all times.
• Liaise with Project Managers to ensure new product introduction projects meet project deadlines and regulatory requirements.
• Provide business support through advanced capacity, demand and inventory analysis.
• Provide production planning support and become proficient in all support systems
• Manage change co-ordination activities for supply chain team.
Education and Experience:
• Degree or Masters in relevant Engineering or Science discipline (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic, Production etc.)
• SAP Knowledge – SRM, DSP, Material Management, Master Data Creation
• Experience of Planning, Purchasing and Logistics is an advantage
• Experience of working in a busy manufacturing environment is an advantage
• Strong Organisational and Planning skills
• Capability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• High accuracy and strong attention to detail
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Initiative and Innovation to generate and implement improvements
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com.
Follow us on LinkedInand connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!