Solas have partnered with an award-winning software development company based in the heart of Dublin city in their search for a number of Ruby on Rails positions from entry level to senior.
They are creating a platform to help retail and hospitality businesses engage with their employees and manage their business. They tackle complex problems and deliver simple software solutions from employee scheduling and attendance to daily reporting across multiple locations.
Responsibilities of the Ruby Developer:
• Deliver high quality peer-reviewed code that follows best practices
• Review code written by teammates and participate in technical decision making
• Demonstrate continued desire to progress in the business by keeping up to date with our industry, competitors and services
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure the needs of customers are met
• Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of process and best practices
Requirements for the Ruby Developer role:
• 2+ years of Ruby on Rails experience in production environment
• BS / BA degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant experience
Desirable experience from the Ruby Developer:
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)