Excellent opportunity with a well-recognized Healthcare Company based in Cork. They are looking for a System Administrator to come on board.
The Systems Team is sited within the IT Team. The overall aim of the team is to provide the organisation with appropriate applications and systems to service the business in all its information, technology and communications requirements, ensuring that all necessary data is stored appropriately, and that the integrity of all information is maintained.
About the role:
• Second line support for 500+ users supporting telephony, networks and server environments
• LAN and WAN troubleshooting, escalation to third party support teams, management of issues to resolution.
• Troubleshooting across a variety of Windows 2012 and 2016 & Linux platforms
• Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, exchange server, internet access, office systems and applications support).
• Supports server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
• Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
• Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure.
• Manages small to medium sized projects according to agreed upon budgets and schedules.
• Considerable (5 + years) and current experience an admin in a medium sized network including virtual servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies.
• Experience with Active Directory or LDAP
• Good working knowledge of the following operating systems, Windows 2012 Server, Windows 2016 server, Linux, Exchange, Citrix, Office 365
• Linux and VMware administration
• Strong working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems and basic computer hardware components