Senior Security Architect - Cork
One of Irelands most innovative and ambitious Security start ups is currently seeking to hire a Senior Security Architect. The role will require a broad technical knowledge of the Cyber Security industry.
The first part of the role will require you to be a Security leader and have a proven track leader in delivering enterprise Security solutions to SME and large enterprise businesses. You will be involved in the strategic architecture and design of each client by gaining their specific requirements and offering your own advice on implementation.
The second part of the role will require you to work directly with the Head of Operations and develop a program on the overall inhouse SOC performance.
This is a fantastic role for you to take control of a Security function and make it your own.
Senior Security Architect:
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or related field
* 8-10 years' experience in Cyber Security with at least 5 of them in a SOC environment
* Experience in Team Leadership
* Professional Security accreditations such as CISSP, CISM, SANS
* Previous background working with C level executives
* Knowledge of Linux, Firewalls, SIEM, Cisco, Cloud, NIST
* Knowledge on Security Controls, Compliance, Governance etc
For more information on the Senior Security Architect role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000
Keywords: Ireland, Cork, Security, Architecture, SOC, Risk, Design, CISSP, Firewalls, VMWare, Cloud, AWS, AZURE, SIEM, NIST, Network Security
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.