An award-winning digital transformation company is looking to hire a UX/UI Designer to join their fast-growing team. This is a great opportunity, with an excellent possibility for advancement.
The UX/UI Designer will be responsible for designing the user interface and user experience across many varied and exciting projects including Web Apps, eCommerce and websites.
You'll create stunning and inspiring design experiences that help users' interaction with the software.
The successful candidate will identify and contribute to product strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and help inspire the internal teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Responsibilities of the UX/UI Designer:
• Be responsible for craft and design of our web applications
• Collaborate with other teams to turn big ideas into simple, elegant products
• Own all facets of design: interaction, visual, workflow, prototyping
• Invent exciting new features and product directions.
• Lead workshops and sprints that include PMs and Engineers from your teams.
• User research, persona building and user testing of designs
• Collaborate with our Marketing and Development teams to understand our users' needs and translate them into product requirements.
• Create and implement beautiful mock-ups/wire-frames/prototypes for new features across web and mobile
• Help establish and develop our design culture as we continue to grow.
• Advocate for users in a fast-paced, corporate climate, imparting day-to-day design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, content, business and engineering.
Requirements for the UX/UI Designer role:
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in UX Usability and Design
• Experience working across organisational boundaries to define, manage and prioritise work, with a collaborative and innovative approach.
• Creative, embrace constraints, solution-oriented, and tenacious
• Has a creative flare with an understanding of latest trends in colour, typography, online tools, etc.
• Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
• Strong design skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Invision (or other similar prototyping tools)
• Proven experience creating prototypes or highly detailed Wireframes for complex web applications
• Adapting UI features based on usability test results
• Ability to convince with methodical based UX concepts, you know how to utilise user-flow diagrams, sitemaps, sketches, sitemaps, process flows, website analytics, user research and wireframes.
• Demonstrate passion for the combination of design, psychology, product development, technology and business.
• Actively conduct research to drive insights into the team - actively testing the product via moderated user research, remote user testing, prototype testing, analysis of on-site feedback and consultations with key business stakeholders
• Ability to prototype in HTML & CSS is a plus but not essential
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)