Realtime recruitment has a requirement for a Software Development Manager for a permanent role in Dublin.
You will join a fast-growing ambitious team who love what they do and are dedicated to meeting the needs of the business.
The overall aim is to expediate the delivery of features in an agile environment while safeguarding the high quality that customers expect from our client.
• Lead and manage software development teams to build and maintain our client’s latest products
• Create a fun and productive development environment
• Work closely with functional and technical teams to deliver their product
• Mentor managers and team members for career growth and personal development
• Work closely with Product Management and Quality Assurance to determine release scope and ensure that features meet requirements
• Constant stakeholder management
• Plan, estimate, schedule and deliver on-time and within budget a high quality product
The ideal candidate:
• Proven track record working in a similar position
• Technical experience - this role will require 50% hands on 50% managerial
• A leader, therefore, someone who can motivate teams and manage a dynamic development environment
• Passionate about software development and customer experience
• Track record building strong relationships with diverse teams within the organization
• 5+ years managing development teams including experience
• 5+ years of commercial enterprise software experience
• Developed in a SaaS environment, understanding the benefits and impacts on customers
• Experience working in an agile environment
If this role is of interest to you, please call me today on 01 – 652 0652 or email me with an updated CV – email@example.com