IT Support Engineer required for permanent position by leading IT Solutions Provider in Dublin city centre. The successful IT Support Engineer will work with a growing list of SME clients providing both remote BAU and onsite Implementation services and should have experience in a similar role. Benefits package, structured training and career progression are all included. Own transport is required but mileage provided.
What will you do?
- Provide remote and onsite technical support to clients
- Design, install, configure and troubleshoot Desktop devices, network infrastructure and OS systems
- Field work, site visits & installations
- R & D of new technologies as they come out
- Work on client project work where agreed and scheduled
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve client-side technical problems
- Evaluate network performance, availability & utilisation, implementing alerting, features and reporting
- Contribute technical content and departmental procedures to the Service Desk knowledge base.
What do you need?
- 2+ years experience in a similar role (managed-services / field support preferred)
- Some networking skills (TCP/IP, switching, firewalls and routing)
- Strong Windows Server - Active Directory, Exchange and O365
- Virtualisation (Vmware an advantage)
- Own transport
- Excellent communication skills
- Industry certification (MCSA, CCNA, CompTIA) an advantage
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.