We are seeking a talented Angular Developer for our client in Dublin City. You will join their development team to help deliver their latest User Interfaces which are currently based on the Angular 5 framework. You will play a key role in both the ongoing development of their new products and the migration of some legacy projects to take advantage of their new framework.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The main duties for this role are:
* Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies.
* Perform analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
* Develop application code and unit tests in Angular.
Qualifications and Experience:
The applicant will have a minimum of 3 years Front End Development experience and have actual experience with SOLID/OOD and Functional programming. Applicants should have a minimum of an Honours Degree in Software Engineering or related degree.
* Angular frameworks and common UI libraries (e.g. Bootstrap, Angular Material & TypeScript).
* Angular 2-6 experience a major advantage OR experience working with Vue.JS, React, Backbone or Ember.
* Knowledge and experience in Object Orientated Development (experience with at least 1 OO language preferable).
* Experience with UI automated testing frameworks (Jasmine experience is an advantage).
* Experience working with continuous integration (TFS/GIT experience an advantage).
* A strong understanding of UX is desirable.
* Ability to work well with peers and contribute to the introduction of new innovations.
* Ability to work in an agile environment and contribute to a continuous improvement SDLC.
* Have a strong interest in ongoing development as well as learning about new technologies and how their benefits can be leveraged.
* Strong communication and documentation skills.
Keywords: frontend developer/ front-end developer/ software developer/ Angular/ Angular 2+/ Ireland/ Dublin/Irish jobs