Windows Systems Engineer
Our client currently has an opportunity for an experienced Windows Systems Engineer to join a busy, client-facing environment in Dublin City Centre. They have a number of virtualisation projects and cloud migrations in the pipeline for their clients and you will be involved from the start!
This is a 6-month daily contract with the likelihood of an extension. If you are currently seeking a new contract or you simply want to find out more information, Email Sean Devine on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required for the role:
* 5 years' + experience in a senior Windows Engineer role
* Ideal candidates will have MCSE certification however it is not a requirement
* Previous Cloud and Mailbox migration experience with MS Azure
* Proficient with Windows Servers 2008 onwards
* Very good experience with VMware
* Ability to automate tasks using a scripting language, ideally PowerShell
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your most recent CV. As this is a contract role, applicants must have a Stamp 4 visa or EU Citizenship
Keywords: Windows, Systems Engineer, MCSE, VMware, O365, Azure, Powershell, Scripting
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.