Technology Recruitment Consultant
Due to continued growth and the fantastic potential of our expanding client portfolio, itContracting are currently looking to hire an experienced Technology Recruitment Consultant to join our team, with a choice of location in either Dublin, Cork or Waterford.
Over the last 6 years we have strived to create a class leading IT recruitment business with candidates and clients at the heart of what we do.
We believe that our Recruitment specialists thrive best when empowered with autonomy, ownership, accountability and trust.
You will truly have the opportunity to grow your own business and leverage off the expertise and knowledge throughout the wider Evros Technology Group.
This will be an opportunity to change people's lives for the better as a key member of the itContracting Recruitment Team.
To be successful in this role you:
* will take full ownership for delivering quality candidates to our customer base
* will build on existing relationships to understand customer requirements
* are a natural networker with an enviable network of quality talent built through multiple channels
* will balance the demands of the customer with the constraints of the candidate search
* have entrepreneurial tendencies with a strong vision for your future
* will be a strong negotiator and delivery focused by driving the offer process and closing candidates
* 5+ years working in IT recruitment in fast-paced consultancy/agency environments
* Strong connections and network within the IT industry
* Experience working both contract and permanent roles
* Proven billing history but moreover a strong awareness of the recruitment lifecycle and ability to close candidates in a highly competitive market
* Ability to think outside the box and use creative sourcing techniques to identify suitable candidates
* Passionate about technology, innovation, social media and general trends within recruitment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Extensive knowledge of applicant tracking software programs
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Ability to travel when necessary
* Flexible working
* Training and development
* Health insurance
* Mobile phone
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and growing recruitment business operating at the highest levels in both the Private and Public sectors. We are open and transparent in how we work and believe in collaboration, honesty and trust.
We are always looking for people who can offer new ideas, different ways of working and creativity.
We also have fantastic offices next to the Green Line Luas in Cherrywood, with great facilities and a modern working environment.
We offer a competitive salary, healthcare and pension as well as the latest technology tools to help you achieve your best.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Sharon O'Reilly in itContracting directly ( 086 854 0245 or sharon dot oreilly at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.