A Leading Financial Technology Company is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic QA Specialist to join their Software Development and Testing QA team. The successful QA Specialist will drive the Testing process for their cutting-edge technology products. You will be able to understand Functional and Technical specifications and translate these into Test Scenarios, Cases and Scripts.
Responsibilities of the QA Specialist:
• Testing of functionality, which is delivered through a combination of applications and services.
• Will own the test pack and associated documents and be expected to continually refine and improve it to make it as efficient as possible.
• Contribute to all aspects of the QA process for new and existing functionality, through a mix of automated and manual testing.
• Support the development team in identifying and documenting issues, as well as to identify test requirements.
• Execute test cases and provide clear results and metrics to the Project Manager/Lead Architect. Raise bug reports where necessary.
• Manage the Test and Staging environments and associated Test Data.
• Work to accurately evaluate risk and provide estimates for tasks.
Requirements for the QA Specialist role:
• A relevant Third level degree in IT or equivalent Testing Qualification (ISEB, ISQTB)
• Proven professional experience as a Tester/QA Analyst or equivalent experience in a Technical Support Environment.
• Experience with Automated Test Tools (Selenium, Ranorex, Cucumber etc.)
• A Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), particularly the ability to get your ideas across effectively.
• Strong SQL knowledge.
• Experience working within the whole software development lifecycle.
Desirable from the QA Specialist:
• Understanding of financial services, banking and payment transactions processing would be beneficial but not a pre-requisite.
• Experience with Jira would be beneficial.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)