Quest is a leading provider of powerful and innovative Enterprise level solutions which enable organisations to run their operations more effectively.
We have over 29 years of experience in the design and delivery of tailored and adaptable IT solutions to public and private organisations in Ireland, Europe and Asia. The services and solutions that we have implemented have enabled our customers to transform into more sustainable and competitive organisations through the effective use of technology. We are a busy and growing company, but we still have an SME feel and you will have massive opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for an IT Technical Support person to join our team. You will be working on technologies such as Networking, Security, MS Windows and MS Office applications. This will be on a client site in Dublin, so you will be an excellent communicator and able to adapt to the client’s needs.
You will be responsible for your project through the complete life cycle.
You will need to listen to your client and adapt your code as needed for the project.
You will be confident to adapt to the front or back end as required for the project
You will pride yourself on solving problems and relish in delighting your client
- Previous relevant work experience in a customer service office environment
- Appropriate level and experience of relevant ICT Skills
- Strong commitment to excellence
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Flexibility in the approach to tasks
- Relevant third level IT qualification
- Appropriate authorisation / visa to work in Ireland
If you feel that you are a good fit to join our team, submit your CV to the team at Quest. If you meet the criteria, we will be in contact with you quickly. We have a quick and flexible interview structure. Quest are an equal opportunities organisation.