Aspira are currently seeking an experienced PMO Analyst for a role with a client in Cork. The PMO Analyst will be responsible for ensuring all processes are in line with the Master PMO while simultaneously driving the completion of the Programme Plan.
· Ensure a robust project cost control framework is maintained in line with all relevant corporate policies including Procurement Policies and Delegated authority framework.
· Ensure appropriate processes and procedures are in place for all the Cost/Finance related activities
· Ensure all processes are in line with the Master PMO.
· Support the development of Project Business Cases (CIDs). Ensure robust and auditable workings support the project cost estimates and benefits. All in line with standard AIB methodology.
· Track and Control Portfolio Budget, Risks, Issues & Benefits.
· Ensure all invoices are processed on a timely basis and in line with agreed accounting treatment
· Ensure spend is allocated to the appropriate cost categorisation (capital/revenue, internal/external etc.)
· Validate the monthly Project Cost statement (produced by the Finance dept.) and where appropriate ensure all material issues are addressed on a timely basis
· Prepare a monthly Cost Forecast and Variance analysis
· Prepare a monthly Cost commentary
· Ensure appropriate accruals are processed at year-end
· Ensure all benefits are substantiated by detailed workings.
· Develop M.I. to highlight business benefits of project deliverables.
· Track Project Resource utilisation and allocation.
· Ensure complete monthly forecasting is available for the programme from the resource tracker.
· Prepare all Project Cost, Benefit and Resource related inputs to the Direct Channels Steering Pack.
· Minute and support all governance meetings, in line with AIB Project methodologies. (Status, Board and Steering)
· Ensure the decks and communications to these for a are communicated on time within the AIB governance and Standards.
· Drive the management and completion of the Programme Plan.
· Ensure Clarity returns are completed on time.
· Ensure the Team governance and structure is adhered to.
· Delegate for the PM when required.
· Report into the PM and work together to ensure the programme objectives are delivered on time and within budget.
· Ensure the close out reports are completed on time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Qualification in project management preferably is PMP or Prince2 certified.
· Strong IT Technical Background/Up-to-date IT Technical Knowledge.
· Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
· Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
· Proficient in project management software.
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Planning and organising skills.
· Decision-making skills.
· Excellent escalation and communication skills.
· Strong negotiation, influencing and leadership skills.