Network Engineer - Data - Dublin
Our client are currently seeking to add experienced professionals to their support team. They are seeking Network Engineers to come on board and assist in the delivery of their diverse customer base.
An Irish indigenous company that specialise in the telecommunications industry priding themselves on their service and technical delivery.
As a Network Engineer you will be focusing on daily operational tasks such as system monitoring, refreshes, hardware replacements, software upgrades and modifications to the applications.
You will be working a high level troubleshooting the Network and identifying the root cause of issues whilst implementing new practices so that issues do not re occur.
The company provide a platform for each employee to further develop and enhance their career with on going education. An office that has fun and outgoing approach to business.
* Experience working within IP Networking
* Knowledge of the Security implementations around implementing Networks
* VPN, Tunnelling, Packet Filters, Firewalls
* Working experience with Cisco, Juniper and similar products
* Knowledge of Voice and VOIP systems
* Ability to present customer solutions around there network
* Relevant professional accreditation is a plus
* Knowledge of SIP is desirable
This is a great opportunity for you to join as a Network Engineer helping you to develop new skills and utilise your existing experience.
For more information on the Network Engineer role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.