About this role:
An exciting opportunity has opened for qualified candidates that display experience in working in a Test environment at lead level. This role will suit an organised, people orientated Testing professional that wants to lead a team of testers on various projects. Strong salary, and career progression available for this role.
* Gather information from key stakeholders to define, prioritise and document business requirements.
* Prepare, execute and document test cases based on business requirements.
* Work with key stakeholders to analyse existing or new processes and systems in order to provide high quality advice and deliverables.
* Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment, mentoring less experienced analysts and motivating others to provide innovative solutions for team improvement.
* Review test cases written by peers to ensure that all requirements are covered in test case documentation.
* Re-testing bugs to confirm that they have been corrected.
* Review, mentor and assign tasks to junior team members.
* Have an end-client mind-set and eye for detail with applications under test.
* Some travel might be required from time to time.
* 3 years' experience in a Test lead position as well as 3 years' experience testing across a variety of environments and industries.
* Test estimation and test planning experience essential
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to schedule tasks to manage time and project priorities
* Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
* Strong influencing skills
* Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
* Excellent analytical problem determination and solving skills
* Excellent time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
* Strong relationship management
* A degree-level qualification in a Computer Science discipline
To apply for this exciting Test Lead role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
Keywords: Test, Testing, Manual, Automation, Functional, Test plans, Agile