Lead Technical Consultant – (.Net or Java)
A large multinational organization that specialize in the financial domain creating innovative financial software solutions is looking to hire a Lead Technical Consultant. The successful Lead Technical Consultant will lead a development team responsible for delivery software within their client implementations. International travel may also be required.
Main Responsibilities of the Lead Technical Consultant:
• Lead a team in the configuration of custom company’s Framework based on .NET technology
• Manage, enhance, and report on Technical Governance and auditing processes, supporting adherence to the relevant standards and development best practices
• Day to day line management of Tech Consultants
• Develop expertise in configuring the company’s product, recommending optimal alignment with product for any client solutions
• Estimate and track tasks and other work items against project deadlines
• Product installation in test and client environments
• Release Planning and Management
• Product Upgrade Process
• Integration with internal and external API's
• Data Mapping
• Working with the QA team in managing the system test cycle and working to fix bugs and other issues
• Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
Required for the Lead Technical Consultant role:
• Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
• Minimum 5 years’ consultancy and/or IT technology or development experience
• Strong leading/directing/managing people and/or projects
• Strong data analytics skills including hands on experience in data modelling concepts, PL/SQL coding
• Strong understanding of software development life cycle and Release Management
• .NET/Java, JS, and XML experience
• Experience or knowledge of Web Servers, e.g. IIS, Apache, etc.
• SQL Server or Oracle DB, SSIS or ODI a plus
• Source Control experience, e.g. TFS, Git, Mercurial, etc.
• Some experience from the financial services/banking/insurance industry sectors will be advantageous
• Ability to facilitate client calls and communicate project updates to senior stakeholders.
• Microsoft Certification an advantage
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)