Java Developer - Dublin
We are looking for a motivated Java Developer to come join our agile team. You will work in a friendly and supportive environment, with a variety of challenging and innovative projects. You will contribute to a wide range of activities including estimation, technical design, analysis, implementation, support and testing tasks.
You should have..
And it would be great if you also have experience in some of the following
- A minimum of 2-years experience in a large-scale Java EE environment
- A passion for innovation and creative problem solving, and intellectual curiosity
- Self-motivation with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Strong database and SQL development experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver production quality software within tight timelines
- A strong attention to detail and continually strive to develop new skills and knowledge
- Designing and developing Web Service interfaces, web frontends and business components
- Spring Framework, Spring Integration and persistence frameworks like JPA and Hibernate
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies such as SCRUM/Kanban
- Test Driven Development and automated testing tools like Junit, Cucumber/Gherkin
To be considered simply forward your CV or call David on T:0861452376