They are looking for an experienced, innovative developer who will set the bar for the other Python developers as well as liaising with the Frontend and Test Automation teams.
The successful developer will be working on a greenfield product which has paying customers already in the pipeline. You will be responsible for making key technical decisions regarding the product roadmap and the general technical direction of the company.
You will be help architect and build a new modelling platform as well as solving challenging mathematical modelling problems.
* 5+ years Python experience
* Extensive experience developing web applications using Django
* Previous exposure to TDD, Continuous Delivery and Code reviews
* Experience with Version Control Systems, ideally GIT
* Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL or NoSQL
* AWS experience highly desirable
* Experience in a Linux environment highly advantageous
This role comes with a competitive salary and an opportunity to make a big impact in a highly renowned organisation.
If you think you have the skills to be considered for this role, send in your cv to Sharon Riddell at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.