Information Security Engineer/Analyst - Dublin
€45-70,000 - Pension - Health - Parking
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for you to join an Irish leader in the healthcare industry. You will be joining the company as a Senior resource specialising in Information Security.
Working as an Information Security Engineer/Analyst you will be responsible for the delivery of the Information Security and Data Protection programmes. The role requires a hands-on approach to work with both IT Operations and Information Security Technology.
The role can be split between Information Security and Data Protection requiring you to manage the daily operation and implementation of the IT security strategy while acting as the first point of contact for the reporting of potential data breaches.
Information Security Requirements:
* Third level degree in relevant field such as computer science
* Professional IT accreditation - MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CISA, CISM
* Experience in information security such as firewalls, endpoint, web filtering, IPS, IDS, encryption
* Good knowledge of security from the perspective of securing servers, workstations, network infrastructure
* Experience working with Data Security
* Ability to field security questions from staff, suppliers and clients
* Understanding of Security policies and frameworks
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an established organisation in Dublin. The role will allow you to progress your career and allow you the freedom to deliver a valuable security programme.
For more information on the Information Security role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Keywords: Ireland, Dublin, Security, Systems, Data, DPO, Engineer, Analyst, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, Firewalls, Endpoint, Web Filtering, IPS, IDS, Encryption
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.