A company that develops technology for the cinema industry is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who seeks a creative environment to do the best work of their career. The Senior Front-End Developer will be working with an amazing team of highly motivated developers, designers and product managers seeking to make a big impact on the global cinema industry.
Responsibilities of the Senior Front-End Developer:
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality, highly modular, code.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Mentoring junior developers
• Working in a fluid team, alongside Product and UI/UX designers to deliver beautiful, highly functioning products.
Requirements for the Senior Front-End Developer role:
• Thorough understanding of React.js & React Redux
• Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (we use Webpack & RollupJS)
• Experience with CSS pre-processors (we use Sass/SCSS)
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (we use Git)
• Familiarity with other JS Frameworks (Angular 1)
• Experience implementing highly scalable and data-driven websites
• Good communication both written and spoken in English
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)