To support the continued growth of the company, OpenJaw Technologies is looking to hire a Database Administrator. This is a permanent, full-time position offering tremendous potential to highly motivated individuals who wish to work in a dynamic, multi-client environment.
The successful candidate will be a member of a focused team developing and maintaining leading-edge software applications to support the sales effectiveness needs of our enterprise. They will also have the opportunity to work in an open, dynamic environment and serve a key role in developing next generation web solutions for the travel industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Setting up Replication Master/Slave on MySQL Servers
• Install and Configure MySQL Databases
• Database modeling
• Backup and Restore using MySQL Dump
• Flexibility - participation in out of hours support as per business needs
• Support to client & development teams.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• 2-4 years’ experience.
• Strong Linux skills.
• Knowledge of SQL Syntax, ansible playbook, C/C++ is desirable
• MariaDB Galera cluster experience is a major advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Oracle Database RAC and Amazon Web Services environments is an advantage
• Experience working in a cloud environment is desirable
• Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment under pressure.
• Capable of working independently and prioritizing multiple tasks.
Commensurate with experience.
If you wish to be considered for one of these positions, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
OpenJaw Technologies is an equal opportunities employer.
No Agency calls, please.