At OpenJaw Technologies, we are looking for people just like You – people who share our passion for technology, innovation and want to gain great experience in a technology company that is going places!
To support the continuous growth of the company we are looking to hire a Junior Helpdesk Support Administrator to join our busy IT Department.
The IT Department, develops, manages and maintains an organization’s technology-related assets (hardware, software, systems, etc.), policies, procedures and systems. This includes, but is not limited to, the administration of company email systems, business intelligence and enterprise resource planning, network setup, data backup along with retrieval and document storage.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide support by acting as the first point of contact for Helpdesk issues.
• Ensure customer satisfaction when handling an incident and keep them updated throughout their incident lifecycle
• Proactively help to ensure a clean and safe office environment
• Take responsibility to keep the Fixed Assets inventory up to date.
• Help maintain internal and end-user documentation and training
• Perform various administrative tasks and other related duties as assigned
Experience and desirable skills
• 1 or 2 years working experience in a support environment, monitoring, logging, and tracking issues
• Eagerness to develop IT skills and learn new tools, concepts plus
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and familiar with Microsoft Office product Suite
• Good working knowledge of the Google suite of products (google docs, )
• Experience in a Helpdesk environment with some desk side or remote support experience (call centre/email / IM etc) is an advantage
• Experience in supporting/fixing hardware issues such as printers / PC etc
• Understanding of Active directory (Password resets)
• Having used and supported Linux/ Mac client and/or servers is an advantage
• Ability to work under pressure and within short deadlines
If you wish to apply for this role, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
OpenJaw Technologies is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note, we do not wish to partner with agencies at this time!