OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – AMSTERDAM - 6 MONTHS+ - START DATE: ASAP
Aspira is seeking an experienced Office Administrator with excellent customer service experience for a dynamic role based in our new Amsterdam office.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference to both internal staff members and external customers within a rapidly growing organisation.
You will be an integral part of our team within our Professional Services Department.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a dynamic customer services environment, someone with great initiative and who is ready to spread their wings.
Initial 6-month contract, likely to extend.
Aspira Consulting and IT Services are a specialist Project Management and Enterprise IT Solutions services organisation based in Dublin and Cork, Ireland and Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Aspira Consulting provides Consulting, Insourcing and Certified Training in the areas of Project Management, Business Analysis and Enterprise IT. Aspira Consulting also deliver a full range of managed IT Services, Software Development Solutions and are specialist in Office 365 deployments, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint development, Enterprise Project Server and bespoke Software applications.
As the Office Administrator, you will be expected to work directly with internal staff and external customers to understand their needs and deliver the most effective and efficient solutions.
You will have experience working within a customer services environment and be capable and confident in communicating with our staff and customers. This role will be a direct report to Managing Director of Aspira Netherlands.
Typically, the role will involve the following:
Ø Office Administration (incl liaison with Facilities/Office Mgt, all internal Amsterdam Admin, expenses, etc.)
Ø Effectively & efficiently documenting, managing and maintaining all staff and customer requests.
Ø Responsible for adhering to standard operating procedures (incl creating and maintaining technical/ contractual/communication documentation)
Ø Improving the standard operating procedures and related documentation as needed
Ø Engaging proactively with Aspira staff (incl. direct employees, contractors, etc.) to ensure role expectations are clear and subsequently run effectively. Examples tasks: Induction, System set-up support, HR policy & process overviews, Payroll liaison, etc.
Ø Engaging proactively with Customers (incl. prospective and current) to ensure engagements are planned, setup and run effectively. Examples tasks: Booking meetings, System set-up support, policy & process overviews, Payroll liaison, etc.
The ideal candidate:
· A customer-orientated professional
· Comfortable working on an individual basis or as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to effectively prioritize demands and effort to ensure expectations are met
· Fluency in Dutch & English; able to engage fully verbally and in writing (formal business technical documentation) in both languages
· Very well organized with a great attention to detail and delivery
· Process driven – follow existing processes and updating the process when required
· Flexibility and adaptability to deal with changes that will occur as the team grows
· PC proficiency and knowledge of MS Office
· Previous IT experience advantageous
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Tertiary level qualification
· Computer proficiency and comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
· Candidates should have 2+ years of professional experience working in a similar environment.