A company that develops people friendly robotic systems is looking to hire a C++ Mid-level engineer. They use the latest technology to combine hardware and software in an innovative way to bring intelligent efficiency to industries such as: warehousing, aerospace and automotive.
The successful C++ Mid-level engineer will be part of their software development teams developing and implementing of innovative solutions for the next generation robotics.
Requirements for the C++ Mid-level engineer role:
• University degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
• Hands-on experience in object-oriented software development (e.g. ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, WCF)
• Knowledge of relational databases
• Very good communication skills and sense of responsibility
• Team spirit as well as motivation to work in an international environment
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)