Do you want to be part of an exciting journey with lots of possibilities, challenges, and career development? This a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join this team.
The main responsibility of this DevOps Engineer role is to maintain the service available and scalable in an environment of constant changes and high production and ongoing. They also manage cloud infrastructure and system administration and work with teams to identify and repair issues on an as-needed basis, backed by strong communication skills. Working well under pressure and a proactive attitude and disposition to be helpful.
To apply for the DevOps Engineer role send your CV to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 01 536 7384 for more info.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer:
• Work with developers to optimize applications for performance and scale
• Maintenance of the whole cloud infrastructure on AWS, monitoring and acting pro-actively to mitigate any issue.
• Plan and delivery high available services that guarantee the efficiency and effectiveness of the services shared by the microservices and applications
• Integration of the builds with the deployment processes
• Creation of automated scripts to spin our legacy servers using ansible scripts and AWS auto-scaling groups.
• Main application deployment verification, validation and deployment.
• Monitoring of external services used by the company (Sendgrid, Google API calls, Logz.io)
• Performance monitoring of servers and application
• Operation of Kubernetes cluster
• Build and operate CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
• Adjustment on docker configs for development environments
• Identifying bottlenecks in the development process and implement solutions
• Ensure we are releasing code safely, securely and frequently
• Build and maintain observability and alerting across application and infrastructure
• Automation of manual tasks using scripting and application development
• Investigate and adopt new technologies/tools are needs arise
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)