We are currently looking for a HR graduate to join our rapidly expanding company, someone who is proactive, enthusiastic and can learn fast, where your input and initiative can make a real difference. The Graduate will work in our Cork office with our HR team.
As the HR Graduate, you will be expected to work directly with Aspira staff to understand their needs and deliver the most effective and efficient solutions.
You will have experience working within a customer services environment and be capable and confident in communicating with our staff.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The HR Graduate will provide quality HR support to the HR team in the following activities:
· Excellent attention to detail.
· To ensure that all Human Resource information and filing systems are up-to-date.
· Tracking and booking of staff on training programmes and seminars.
· Support the recruiting and hiring process, including: posting job openings, reviewing resumes, conducting telephone and in-person interviews and making job offers.
· Create onboarding plans in conjunction with hiring managers and project manage (end to end) the process for new joiners and their onboarding programmes
· Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams at multi levels within the organization
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Enthusiastic and engaging
· Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
· Previous HR experience an advantage.
Education: HR graduate or studying towards CIPD would be advantageous
Experience: Previous HR experience an advantage
Language: English (Required)