Business Analyst - Digital Transformation (North Dublin)
12 Month Daily Rate Contract - Global E-Commerce Company
Business Analyst required to work with a Global E-Commerce company in North Dublin as part of a large scale digital transformation.
You will report to the Group Business Analyst Lead and will be responsible for defining business requirements and acting as the liaison between the Commercial and Technology teams.
* Co-ordinating the requirements gathering phase including kick-off sessions, workshops and the sign-off process
* Creating clear and accurate documentation including Wireframes, Business Requirements Documents, Persona definition, User Stories and additional documentation as required
* Ensuring requirements are groomed and understood by all stakeholders
* Supporting the QA phase by ensuring that the correct scope is covered in the testing phase
* Lead sprint demos to Business Teams
* Ensure the Digital Business Analyst team and the Digital and Mobile team best practices are adhered to
* Look for ways to improve how current practices and processes are implemented to ensure effective and lean ways of working
* Attend and participate in workshops as a member of the Technology Business Analyst Community
* Previous experience in a digital software development environment in the role of Business Analyst or Product Owner
* Experience using Agile and/or Waterfall project methodologies
* Experience writing requirements documentation and user stories
* Experience engaging with Design, QA and Development teams during the SDLC
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent communication and effective presentation skills
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken
For more information call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.