• Act in the capacity of Scum Master for a number of software development teams.
• Facilitating delivery from concept/requirements definition to end user deployment in a fast-paced environment through the full project life-cycle.
• Train and mentor other Scrum Masters.
• Provide training on the Scrum process and evangelize the Agile methodology within the company.
• Execute on Scrum Ceremonies impeccably while adapting them to meet organisation needs and team needs appropriately.
• Coach Scrum Teams to collaborate effectively and organise their work successfully to ensure they make realistic commitments and create reliable product increments.
• Collaborate with the Product Owner to provide a vision to the team that describes where the product or service is headed.
• Support the Product Owner in making product decisions, nurture great product owner behaviour and tackle PO anti-patterns.
• Protect the team from external interference and ensure the team are able to perform at their highest level.
• Compile, analyse and report on Scrum Team performance and KPIs to ensure continuous improvement.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
• Agile Certification (CSM, PSM).
• Working knowledge of Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFEe, LeSS).
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Technology Product or Service Delivery.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.