• Analysis of business requirements and the development of test scenarios, test cases and test plans based on those scenarios
• Execution of those test plans
• Working across functions within the organisation to agree user testing and subsequent release of software
• Collection and analysis of metrics that are designed to help improve the quality of the final product
• Estimation of QA tasks and meeting project schedules
• Ability to construct a logical set of steps to test both positive and negative paths through a system
• Strong troubleshooting, analysis, and problem resolution skills
• Experience using bug-tracking tools like JIRA
• Capable of understanding web architectures and working across multiple environments at each stage where QA intersects the SDLC
• Independent thinker capable of articulating their opinions such that a decision can be made with their input.
• Experience working as part of a QA function in an Agile environment
• Ability to understand how systems are integrated and the key testing points / points of failure within a system architecture
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.