Senior Back-End Developer
Are you a hands-on developer seeking an exciting, new challenge? Want to join a growing company that’s delivering cutting-edge solutions in the political technology space? If so, read on.
What are the benefits?
- Join an ambitious company that’s made the step from start-up to SME
- Learn and contribute to a cutting-edge technology stack
- Gain exposure to DevOps and collaborate closely with System Administrators
- Your choice of desktop/laptop
- Great technical training
- Free gym membership
- Free food Fridays
- Monthly social meetups
Our client is an award-winning software company that provides incredible mobile and smart tech solutions that connect people and communities, break down barriers and support campaign management.
Their ground-breaking, secure, cloud-based voter management applications have supported over 2,000 campaigns in 70 countries in the past two years. They’re now looking for a Senior Back-End Developer to join their collaborative team in Cork.
As a Senior Back-End Developer, you will:
- Help shape the architecture and design decisions for our client’s flagship product
- Learn and work with new technologies
- Work with colleagues to resolve any issues
- Write and/or consume APIs
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- At least five years’ development experience
- A proactive attitude to building test frameworks
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar (or equivalent)
Experience of the below is also essential:
- Working as a back-end developer
- PHP development
- Building RESTFUL web services
- Database programming specifically with SQL and/or MySQL
- Using Amazon services and deploying EC2 instances
- Building and managing automated build, test and/or deployment environments
Our client would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Back-End Developer, Full Stack Developer, Software Developer, Software Application Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer or Developer.
To apply for the role of Senior Back-End Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.