Technical Solutions Delivery Lead, Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one largest financial institution. Our client is currently going through a massive transformation project and moving from mainframe legacy systems to the most up to date Technologies including Java, Microservices, WebSphere and Oracle.
Technical Solutions Delivery Lead– Role & Responsibilities:
- The Technical Analyst will be tasked with design review and delivery of architecture and technology roadmap for Java and Mainframe technologies.
- Support large scale projects as part of the company’s overall strategy for Credit.
- The role involves working with Management, Business and Third-Part Vendors on phases of the software development lifecycle including Requirements Analysis and Solution Design using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Lead change deliverables and provide oversight on solutions delivered by third-party vendors
- Problem and Incident Management
What you need:
- 5+ years Enterprise Technology experience with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change.
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience working with on-shore & off-shore vendors
- Strategic IT Design experience
- Vendor Management experience
- Previous experience working in Credit / Mortgages would be advantageous but not essential
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €60,000 – 70,000 D.O.E p/a
Competitive package including: Pension, Insurance, Canteen
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.