Aspira are currently seeking experienced IT Project Managers for short term and long-term roles in both Dublin and Cork. The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
• Lead the planning and implementation of project.
Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
• Define project tasks and resource requirements.
• Develop full scale project plans.
• Assemble and coordinate project staff.
• Manage project budget.
• Manage project resource allocation.
• Plan and schedule project timelines.
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
• Provide direction and support to project team.
• Quality assurance.
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
• Project evaluations and assessment of results.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Qualification in project management or equivalent.
• Strong IT Technical Background/Up-to-date IT Technical Knowledge
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
• Direct work experience in a project management capacity.
• Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management & change management.
• Proficient in project management software.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Planning and organising skills.
• Decision-making skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong negotiation, influencing and leadership skills.