A leading in Digital Experience, Business Compliance and Content Globalization Solutions is looking to hire a Senior .Net Engineer to join their team in Dublin South.
As a Senior .Net Engineer with full stack experience, you will be engaged in complex system design, development and deployment as part of a highly-focused team. One of your goals as a Senior .Net Engineer will be frequent collaboration and coaching across the team.
You will have a track record of continuous software delivery in an Agile/Hybrid team with a test-first philosophy, and you should be able to articulate, interpret and implement user stories with discipline and creativity.
Responsibilities of the Senior .Net Engineer:
• Ownership and development of core technologies with great process and documentation adherence.
• Identification of potential projects based on core/related project work. We love ideas!
• Assisting your team through coaching and provision of practical support/guidance
• Delivery of quality software solutions that have been quality assured
Requirements for the Senior .Net Engineer role:
• Bachelor's (technical) degree, or equivalent and relevant work experience.
• A modern/current understanding of software development methodologies, particularly Agile methods with a focus on SCRUM.
• Demonstrative written and verbal communication skills.
• 5+ years of successful senior-level software development in complex and continuous development environments, with activities shared between new development and troubleshooting/maintenance-based engineering.
• RESTful API development experience with care for security and scalability needs would be a core requirement within this role.
• Solid experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and GIT for source control.
• Demonstrably strong knowledge of SQL or NOSQL systems. In particular, practical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and its support tools, and complex SQL query optimization skills would be highly advantageous.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)