National telecoms firm has an exciting opportunity for a commercially-minded Pre-Sales Engineer to provide pre-sales support focused on their Managed Service-Provider Solutions based in either Limerick or Dublin.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and challenging, customer-oriented environment where your customers are household telecoms brands? Are you committed to continuous learning and development in your career? Please read on.
* Consultation with national network providers on the pre-sales design and implementation of their Managed Infrastructure solutions.
* Leveraging a sound technical consultant skill set, the Pre-Sales Engineer will be able to build relationships with clients in support of the Sales team.
* The Pre-Sales Engineer will provide technical consultancy/ pre-sales support of bids on specified sales opportunities.
* Ensure that the high level designs of solutions are technically assured and deliverable.
* Ability to work with marketing to draft and publish new solution descriptions.
Skills & Experience
* Previous pre-sales technical consultancy/network design experience for a Service -Provider/ Operator/ Network Integrator.
* A good understanding and exposure of the carrier services marketplace, incorporating technologies and products such as data, voice, and security.
* General understanding of Layer2, Layer3, IP, MPLS, VoIP (specifically SIP), Wireless (licensed microwave), fibre (DWDM), Local Access Services (xDSL/Ethernet).
* Juniper/Alcatel-Lucent/Fortinet experience an advantage, but not essential.
* Commercially competent, with experience of dealing with the bid cycle.
* Outgoing and friendly personality, with strong communications skills, which will facilitate the building of customer relationships.
If you think you have what it takes and want a genuinely unique challenge, please apply in full confidence by following the link, or contact Alex English at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.