Agile Coach – Cutting Edge Technologies
Agile Coach | Cutting edge tech services | Competitive salary | Benefits include annual bonus programme.
A North West based company who are continuously innovating and expanding.
The Agile coach will be responsible for mentoring a range of roles including Scrum Masters, Agile Product Owners and Executives to utilise agile principles and frameworks.
As the Agile Coach you will be expected to create and provide Agile training for the business and IT resources. The Agile coach will continually assess the Agile implementation of different projects and identify gaps for improvement.
What does the company do?
The organisation provides a full range of technology and business services and offers a wide range of IT career opportunities.
The company boasts that its 1300+ staff are of the highest calibre when it comes to creating strategic innovative and cost-effective solutions. This IT powerhouse operates out of easily accessible, leading-edge premises and continues to thrive which has given way to the creation of this brand new IT Project Management position.
Why should I be interested in this Agile Coach role?
• Competitive Salary
• Performance related bonus
• Up to 5% employer pension contributions, health insurance and stock options
• Excellent work-life balance – finish work at 5pm
• Opportunity to work from home after a 6 month probationary period
• Free parking
What do I need to secure this Agile Coach role?
• 2+ years’ experience working as an Agile Coach (Scrum or Lean environment)
• 6+ years’ experience performing various agile roles
• Strong understanding of multiple agile flavours such as XP, Scrum and Lean
• Experience with agile practices like Test Automation, Test-Driven Development (TDD) and DevOps would be beneficial
For a confidential chat about this Agile Coach role (or any other) please give Lisa Doran a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.