You will be able to build functioning prototypes quickly and efficiently to help validate UX Design choices. You will focus on how to add interactivity to components – animations; touch, tap, and swipe gestures and component skinning.
Responsibilities of the UX Developer:
• Work with other Software Developers to develop highly functional, scalable, reliable web based applications.
• Participate in requirements gathering and analysis activities from a software developer perspective.
• Identify, recommend, and embrace open-source software development.
Requirements for the UX Developer role:
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Experience with a web programming language and database system such as PHP/MySQL.
• Demonstrable experience with an open source framework such as Drupal, Joomla or WordPress will be an advantage.
• Strong categorisation/data organisation skills.
• Good knowledge in software change control and versioning.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)