Senior Solution Architect - Key Account CTO
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, located in the heart of Dublin City. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. We specialise in DevOps, Agile and Cloud Technologies; our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future. We attract, inspire and develop the best national and international talent and derive strength from diversity. We love what we do. Our people are our product and our passion is to deliver top class services.
About the role
You will work as part of Ammeon Sales team. Your role will be to act as a key account CTO and identify and define technical solutions for our customer problems using of Devops, Automation and Cloud technologies.
What you will do
* Work with customers to identify & define end-to-end solutions that meet the customer needs
* Create designs for cloud-based solution on public (AWS/Azure) or private (OpenStack) cloud
* Work with engineering/delivery teams to validate implementation details align to cloud service models and Ammeon capabilities
* Identify, understand and articulate the value of new solutions to the end customer
* Create cloud solution blueprints and white papers
* Technically oversee project execution carried out by multi-site engineering teams
* Develop professional relationships with business stakeholders and customers to understand requirements and explain capabilities
* 7+ years of experience demonstrating technical leadership in a solutions architecture role
* Experience with direct customer interaction at business and technical tiers
* Pre-sales experience in designing and selling solutions based on Open-source technologies
* Experience of building high-availability (HA) production-grade solutions in virtualised environments.
* Experience in working in an automated continuous integration (CI/CD) environment.
* Software development experience using agile methodologies.
* Experience with cloud automation tools (e.g. Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack, etc.)
* Experience of working with Open Source PAAS frameworks (e.g. CloudFoundry, Kubernetes, OpenShift).
* Experience of building and/or working in as-a-service (aaS) environments
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
* Ability to translate customer requirements to a technical vision in a documented form
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.