We are iZest!
iZest Marketing Group are an international strategic consultancy and marketing agency based in Dublin. We are building something unique in the world of marketing strategy, branding and digital marketing. We bring fresh marketing thinking, to retail and travel brands around the world.
About the Role
In this varied role you’ll work in collaboration with the project management teams to help deliver and maintain top quality websites for our clients. You will be working with a wide variety of global clients across multiple industries including retail, sports, hospitality, travel and tech. The successful candidate must be comfortable in a very fast paced environment, adept at dealing with multiple projects at any given time, has experience with web technologies such as WordPress & Shopify and is proficient in hosting/moving websites & servers. This role is ideally suited to someone who is technically minded and loves getting into the detail of a project and has a customer centric approach.
Key Responsibilities and Outputs
· Hosting experience / Moving websites
· Pre + Post Live Website Checks
· Providing Front-Line Technical Support to Key Clients
· Website Security and Uptime Monitoring
· Day to Day Admin & Updates on Client Websites
· Website Software & Plugin Updates
· Website Monthly Reports & Website Analysis
· Minor Development Changes on Client Websites
· Website Speed Optimisation
· Adding Content & Building Content Pages on Client Websites
· Understanding & Implementing SEO
· Excellent Hosting & Moving Websites Experience
· Knowledge of Servers
· Technically Minded & Naturally Intuitive Troubleshooting Website Issues
· Knowledge of Content Management Systems
· Excellent Attention to Detail
· Digitally Savvy
· Shows Initiative and Wants to Grow in the Role
· Strong Written and Communication skills
· A Positive, Can Do Attitude with a Strong Work Ethic!
· Minimum 3 Years Experience