Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Responsible for supporting Manufacturing and R&D projects. Projects include both implantable, external and capital systems.
• Provide quality system oversight of any new Software/Firmware code developed on site to procured from an external vendor to be used in or the manufacturing of company medical devices. Develop Firmware solutions based on requirements.
• Work closely with the software/firmware team to recommend architecture of new products from a Hazard Analysis, DMFEA, SW Security and Industry standards (such as 62304 etc.) perspective.
• Executes SW validations for new manufacturing equipment brought into the plant.
• Functions as an independent SW reviewer for validation protocols and reports authored by other engineers.
• The role will involve frequent interactions with external entities in clinical/non-clinical settings to complete research activities, identification / development of system requirements and presentations on work product / progress to senior leadership team.
Skills Experience and Qualification:
• Familiar with Agile SW development process
• Level 8 in Computer Science Engineering / Electronics Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering
• Familiar with Industry standards for medical device SW ( IEC62304) and SW Security Initiatives
• Familiar with C++, C# and embedded C programing languages
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Innovative thought process
• Strong presentation skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.