The Microsoft Security Analyst sits within Security Operations Centre and will be joining an exciting and growing part of the business, involved in internal and client environments. The Microsoft Security Analyst provides support for secure management of customers deployments, investigating and resolving issues identified within client Office365 & Azure deployments.
* Respond to security events escalated by Level 1 analysts and react appropriately to protect Internal and Client information and assets, primarily in the area of O365 & Azure security.
* Should be able to work with MS premier support, log and follow up cases for unresolvable issues / bug fixes.
* Be able to navigate through the O365 Admin interface / Security & Compliance interface and perform relevant tasks
* Document issue/resolution processes for other to follow.
* Responsible for tuning and implementing configuration changes related to Intune, AIP, endpoint security, Security Centre and other security tools as necessary
* Demonstrate ability to review log files and identify security events related to potential threats.
* Review security related events and assess risk to take corrective actions
* Create and maintain process documents related to SOC in line with ISO27001 controls
* In depth technical understanding of threats, vulnerabilities and exploits
* Third level degree in security or IT related field; or equivalent experience
* Experience working in Security Operations Centre or security support role
* Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability and the ability to consider and develop courses of action in short periods of time.
* Ability to understand customer business domain and recommend security solutions.
* Show capacity to break down problems into constituent parts, and multitask on several technical issues simultaneously
Should have experience with at least two of:
* Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS)
* Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS)
* Azure Information Protection (AIP)
* Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
* Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
* Hands-On Experience with Microsoft Azure environments
* Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
* Azure Security Center
* PowerShell / C#
* Experience with Deploying and configuring Mobility and Security components of O365 (1+ years)
* Familiarity with Security principles & practices
* 0365 Support (1+ Years)
* Good oral and written communication skills
* presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal, team interaction and analytical skills
If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Michal in itContracting directly (+353 1 4396811 or Michal at itContracting dot ie)