Technology Experience Executive
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading Irish Fintech and payments provider, in the hiring of an Executive level strategic technology leader.
You will be defining and leading the technology vision for the company, especially in respect to the delivery of software, application, infrastructure and development initiatives in an Agile model. You will lead multiple agile journeys to ensure the business achieves significant development and technology milestones. You will be the key representative for Application and Infrastructure technology teams and work closely with these departments in the delivery of objectives for the business.
Among your key responsibilities are:
* Driving and owning the strategic technology experience vision and communicating this to the business and ensuring milestones and objectives are met
* Communicate, report and determine business value expected from initiatives
* Bringing different business units and agile teams together to effectively deliver on strategic technology initiatives
* Own the process once solutions enter production
* Act as technology point of contact for all Risk Management across the business
* Manage SLAs between the business, technology providers and various business units
* Operating as escalation point of contact for systems, technology employees and project issues across Europe
You will be an experienced leader in the IT industry and will have worked at Senior Management level ideally in Financial Services, Fintech, Merchant and/or Payment Services. You will be experienced in developing IT strategies and roadmaps and leading projects and initiatives with multi-million-euro budgets. You should be comfortable communicating and presenting to Board and C-Level and you will have served of technology boards and technology steering committees.
Some travel internationally will be required for this role.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly ( 01 218 7721 or tom dot leonard at itContracting dot ie ). All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.